Becoming a part of the largest group of professionals in private hearing care in the UK offers numerous advantages. With a history spanning 67 years and a membership of approx 2000 professionals both in the UK and worldwide, joining BSHAA means becoming part of a well-established and highly respected community of hearing care professionals.
If you're wondering how to get started, simply reach out to BSHAA to explore the membership process and enjoy the benefits of being a part of this vibrant professional body. Established 67 years ago, we have almost 2000 members in the UK and around the world – join your professional body and a well-respected community of hearing care professionals. Where Do I Start?
BSHAA warmly welcomes membership applications from individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Suitably qualified Hearing Aid Dispensers.
- Hearing Care Assistants.
- Students enrolled in recognized audiology courses.
- Associate Membership is also open to individuals who have connections with or work in the field of audiology.
We encourage prospective members to review our Articles of Association and the Code of Conduct. These documents provide the foundation for your membership with the Society and outline the principles and standards we uphold.
- Full membership – £199 per year
- Hearing Care Assistants – £99 per year
- Associate (typically Office/manager/ear wax practitioner staff) – £99 per year
- Students on a recognized course – £5 per year
- Newly Qualified HADs who were student members with us: 50% discount in first year
What Membership is Best for Me?
Please note: Our insurance benefit is accessible to HCPC-registered Hearing Aid Dispensers (HADs) and others who work with or for HCPC-registered members. For additional information, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com. Terms and conditions apply.