Monday 13th March: deadline for Congress 2017 early-bird rate
The 2017 BSHAA Congress on 12 and 13 May in Colchester is one of the keynote audiology events in the UK this year.
With a packed education programme, thriving exhibition and extended social programme, taking part will keep you ahead of the competition and on top of your clinical and business practice.
The full education programme has just been finalised so we’re extending the member-exclusive early bird registration offer.
To benefit from our lowest price, make sure you book your place by the end of Monday 13 March.
Congress gives you access to:
- a packed education programme with tangible takeaways;
- up to 20 CPD points towards BSHAA Fellowship;
- a Congress app to enhance your experience;
- the latest technology and products in the Congress exhibition;
- a host of networking opportunities and Friday’s Congress Dinner;
- an extended social programme, including our first ever Partner Programme.
Registration for this event are closed now
Back to News