Congress venue hotel deal ends on 27th March
The BSHAA 2017 Congress takes place on 12/13 May at the Crowne Plaza Resort Colchester – Five Lakes. Congress – one of this year’s keynote audiology events – gives delegates access to:
- a packed education programme with tangible takeaways;
- up to 20 CPD points towards BSHAA Fellowship;
- a Congress app to enhance your experience;
- the latest technology and products in the Congress exhibition – the UK’s biggest trade show for the retail hearing care profession;
- a host of networking opportunities and Friday’s Congress Dinner;
- an extended social programme, including our first ever Partner Programme.
If you’re planning on being there and would like to stay at the Congress venue’s fantastic hotel, please make sure you book your accommodation by Monday 27th March to guarantee the special rate that has been secured for Congress delegates. We have a limited number of hotel rooms reserved and available at the special rate. Please note that the venue will be releasing these rooms on 28th March and we cannot then guarantee availability or the reduced rate.
The hotel facilities at Crowne Plaza Resort Colchester – Five Lakes are superb and offer the most convenient place to stay for delegates – right at the Congress venue!
To book your accommodation at the Crowne Plaza Resort, please call reservations direct on 01621 862444 and quote reference BHA to receive the preferential Bed & Breakfast rate of £119 (single occupancy). Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to News